Indian Rail have put in ‘Meghdoot’ machines Dadar, Thane and different stations Mumbai Division. The distinctive ‘Meghdoot’ machines use revolutionary expertise to transform water vapor within the air into potable water. Who has been awarded the contract to put in 17 ‘Meghdoot’, Atmospheric Water Generator Kiosks’ on Mumbai Division of Central Railway for a interval of 5 years underneath NINFRIS coverage? Maitri Aquatech Personal Restricted
Financial institution Maha Pack consists of Stay Batches, Check Collection, Video Lectures and E-Books
What’s an atmospheric water generator?
- One Atmospheric Water Generator (AWG) A tool that removes water from ambient air. The expertise makes use of the science of condensation to take away water vapor from the encircling environment. Maitree Aquatech’s MEGHDOOT – AWG makes use of revolutionary expertise to transform water vapor within the air into contemporary and clear consuming water.
- Know-how permits operation in all kinds of ambient temperatures (18°C- 45°C) and relative humidity situations (25 p.c – one hundred pc).
- It produces water inside a number of hours of being turned on, so it may be used as an instantaneous resolution for potable water.
- The corporate has additionally cooperated with CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Know-how (IICT), Hyderabad To supply the best high quality water.
- The official additionally knowledgeable that these Meghdoot machines are research-driven and don’t require supply water. Plus the expertise is eco-friendly with zero upkeep.
Discover extra nationwide information right here